PRO ABORTION RADICAL INTIMIDATION CAMPAIGN
Written by Peter Boykin on May 7, 2022
Shared By Peter Boykin – American Political Commentator / Citizen Journalist
Left-wing groups are offering payment to activists to march on the homes of the six conservative Supreme Court Justices over the next week, in an attempt to intimidate them into changing their votes to overturn Roe v. Wade.
Back up: Earlier this week, someone leaked a draft opinion leaked to Politico, suggesting that the court will vote to overturn the 1973 abortion ruling. The move was clearly intended to create the civil unrest we’re discussing in this article.
Details: The left-wing group is calling themselves “Ruth Sent Us” and plans to begin their intimidation campaign on Sunday. Their website says:
- “We must rise up to force accountability using a diversity of tactics.”
- Protests will be held “at the homes of the six extremist justices, three in Virginia and three in Maryland.”
- The website also includes an interactive Google Map [pictured above] that pins exactly where the Justices live.
Who funds ‘Ruth Sent Us’? It’s is a relatively unknown group, but its website links to another left-wing organization called ‘Strike for Choice’ which is connected to some names you might be familiar with:
- Black Lives Matter
- Code Pink
- Women’s March
The White House refuses to condemn these planned demonstrations at the Justice’s homes.
- Fox News’ Peter Doocy asked if the White House thinks thank “protests outside some of the Justices’ houses are extreme?”
- Psaki responded: “Peaceful protest? No, peaceful protest is not extreme.”
Some of these Justices have small children. Having paid left-wing activists shout [and potentially worse] outside their homes is extreme. Despite what Psaki says.
[Source: Town Hall, Wake Up Right]
#GoRight with Peter R Boykin
Peter Boykin For United States Congress
Join Peter Boykin on Telegram
Join Peter Boykin on Facebook
Join Peter Boykin on GAB
Support The Podcast and Website
To Donate to the Podcast (NOT THE CAMPAIGN)