Trump is moving forward with plans to start social media platform
Written by Peter Boykin on April 3, 2021
Trump ‘moving forward’ with plans to start social media platform
President Donald Trump and his team are “moving forward” with plans to start their own social media platform.
“We’re moving forward,” one source said. “And President Trump will have his voice back one way or another.” The source said they are “taking the time to do it right.”
“You have one shot at it,” the source said. “We’re dotting our I’s and crossing our T’s. We’ll be out with something.”
Trump senior adviser Jason Miller earlier this month hinted at the plans for Trump to create his own form of social media after Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube permanently banned Trump from their platforms following the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
Just this week, Facebook removed a video of an interview with Trump conducted by his daughter-in-law Lara Trump, saying any content “in the voice of Donald Trump” would be scrubbed from the social media platform.
In other developments:
– Trump, post-Twitter, says he prefers less frequent news releases
#MagaFirstNews a Part of https://GoRightNews.com
with Peter Boykin join him on
Check Out More Videos on
Check Out Our Page on
Please Show Your Support by helping to cover the costs for these podcasts,
Donate directly at