SCOTUS WILL OVERTURN ROE V WADE PLUS GORIGHTNEWS POWER NEWS
Written by Peter Boykin on May 3, 2022
Shared By Peter Boykin – American Political Commentator / Citizen Journalist
The Supreme Court will vote to overturn Roe v. Wade, according to a draft of the majority opinion, which was leaked to Politico on 5-2-22. This is the first time in the history of the court that a draft has leaked to the press. Here’s how the votes went down:
- Alito, Thomas, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett vote to overturn
- Kagan, Sotomayor, and Breyer vote against
- Roberts is undecided
What is Roe v. Wade? It was a landmark decision by the Supreme Court in 1973, which ruled that the Constitution grants the right to choose to have an abortion.
Why did they overturn Roe? The majority opinion was written by Justice Alito, and it concludes:
- “We end this opinion where we began. Abortion presents a profound moral question. The Constitution does not prohibit the citizens of each State from regulating or prohibiting abortion. Roe and Casey arrogated that authority. We now overrule those decisions and return that authority to the people and their elected representatives. The judgment of the Fifth Circuit is reversed, and the case is remanded for further proceedings consistent with this opinion. It is so ordered.”
To important takeaways from this ruling:
- What this doesn’t do: It doesn’t make abortions illegal.
- What this does: It sends the authority to decide abortion laws back to the states.
Zoom out: This decision doesn’t happen if it wasn’t for President Trump’s three Supreme Court appointments: Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett.
The scandal: Almost as monumental as the ruling itself was the leak. It’s an act of political terrorism, intended to intimidate the Justices into changing their vote before the official ruling. There are two likely origins of the leak:
- The most likely scenario is that a clerk for one of the liberal Justices leaked it because only the Justices and a small group of their clerks have access to these documents.
- There’s an alternate theory, that someone in the intelligence community was spying on the Justice’s e-mails and leaked it. Why? Because Alexander Ward, one of the credited reporters in the Politico story, is a national security reporter, not a judicial reporter. This suggests that Ward got the information from someone in the intel community.
What happens next? While this leak appears to be real, it still needs to be authenticated. But assuming it is and Roe is overturned, Democrats will do two things:
- Use their slim majority to pass a law to legalize abortion. Pelosi, Bernie, AOC, and others have already called for it. If it fails…
- Use abortion as their key get-out-the-vote issue, heading into the midterm elections.
Get ready… All the people who spent the past two years trying to force you to take an injection are about to start chanting “my body, my choice.”
[Source: Politico, SCOTUSblog, Wake Up Right]
GORIGHTNEWS POWER NEWS
✅ Latino voters: 52% prefer GOP, 39% prefer Dems
🍕 Joe Biden had lunch with Bill Clinton yesterday
🚸 Apprehending 1.9 million illegals in 2021 cost $10 billion
📉 California’s population declined for the 2nd year in a row
Sources: NPR poll, The Hill, FAIR, Breitbart, Daily Wire
🔎 The FBI [unconstitutionally] performed potentially millions of searches of American electronic data last year without a warrant, U.S. intelligence officials said Friday, a revelation likely to stoke longstanding concerns in Congress about government surveillance and privacy. [WSJ]
🚨 Ukraine on Monday said it sank two Russian naval vessels in the Black Sea and a Russian missile attack killed civilians in Odessa. [WSJ]
✝️ The Supreme Court unanimously ruled in favor of a Christian organization that had its application to fly a flag outside of Boston City Hall rejected by city officials on religious grounds. [The Blaze]
🥩 A tick that makes people vomit when they eat red meat is spreading across the United States. Just one bite from the lone star tick, named for the white spot on its back, can trigger a life-long allergy known as alpha-gal syndrome. The bug has been found mostly in the southeast, getting as far north as D.C. [Telegraph]
📦 Amazon workers voted against unionizing at a facility in Staten Island, New York, with 62% voting against. [WSJ]
This sums up the Democrat party in one photo: Hillary Clinton is maskless at the Met Gala, while a masked black staffer adjusts her gown.
📸 A look inside the space hotel that’s scheduled to open in 2025
🎥Catholic University students quietly pray outside the Supreme Court while liberal protestors scream and mock them.
Catholic University students quietly praying the rosary. Angry protestors scream in the background. pic.twitter.com/KLw69qXc1l
— Douglas Blair (@DouglasKBlair) May 3, 2022
🎥 LMAO Here’s a mashup of pro-abortionists losing their mind on TikTok.
MASHUP! Pro-abortionists are losing their minds over the thought of not being able to kill babies.
MASHUP! Pro-abortionists are losing their minds over the thought of not being able to kill babies. pic.twitter.com/0oqFZyMpu5
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 3, 2022
🎥 Everything is fine. Just the President not remembering that he was a Senator, despite being there for 36 years.
WOW Biden Says There’s Never Been A Senator From Delaware
Biden: “There’s not been many senators from Delaware. It’s a small state. As a matter of fact, there’s never been one.”
🎥 Elon Musk’s mom crashed his red carpet interview telling the reporter “he doesn’t listen!”
Elon Musk on his critics, the future of humanity and bringing his mom to the #MetGala.
— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) May 3, 2022
🎥 Nothing to see here… Just more chaos and lawlessness in California.
Another Walgreens in San Francisco is hit by looters. Walgreens already closed 5 locations in San Francisco due to theft.
Another Walgreens in San Francisco is hit by looters. Walgreens already closed 5 locations in San Francisco due to theft. pic.twitter.com/yrFrXekeio
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 2, 2022
🎥 Tulsi Gabbard thinks that Obama is behind the ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ and Biden is just the “front man.”
Biden is just a front man. Obama, April 21: social media censors “don’t go far enough,” so the government needs to step in to do the job. Six days later, Homeland Security rolls out the ‘Ministry of Truth’ (aka Disinformation Governance Board).
Biden is just a front man. Obama, April 21: social media censors “don’t go far enough,” so the government needs to step in to do the job. Six days later, Homeland Security rolls out the 'Ministry of Truth' (aka Disinformation Governance Board). pic.twitter.com/CHOD4mbE0B
— Tulsi Gabbard 🌺 (@TulsiGabbard) May 1, 2022
#GoRight with Peter R Boykin
Peter Boykin For United States Congress
Join Peter Boykin on Telegram
Join Peter Boykin on Facebook
Join Peter Boykin on GAB
Support The Podcast and Website
To Donate to the Podcast (NOT THE CAMPAIGN)